Introduction


 The thing the that really attracted me to DMU is the number of international students that are enrolled yearly, this shows the standard of teaching is attractive to both home and international students. Another thing that made me interested is the number of positive reviews on a verified student review website like student crowd and not to mention the diverse and multicultural city of Leicetser.

(patel, 2022)

 

(Source: http://www.the-artwork-factory.com/vibrant-city-i-orignial-paintings.html)


As I have mentioned before I will be studying Computer Science at DMU. Some modules I will be doing are database design, computer programming, Data structures and algorithm, Object Oriented design and development, software Development, Web development to name a few, of which my favorites are computer programming, algorithms and software development (dmu, 2022). When I am done with my course, I would like to work in Silicon Valley for a tech giant, but it is just dream, I would also like pursue a masters in AI or any other tech related course that interests me.

 

(Winkelman)

 I believe DMU can equip me with the skills needed to succeed in the tech industry with the help of the industry level courses/modules, I would acquire the programming/dev ops skills needed to succeed. In the next ten years I see myself working for a tech giant, or starting my own startup tech business, I have also always wanted to design a game and possibly a Pursuing my MBA (this is not in any particular order by the way ;)).

 

 





References

http://www.the-artwork-factory.com/vibrant-city-i-orignial-paintings.html

 Winkelman, R. (no date) Tech cartoonsTIM. Available at: https://fcit.usf.edu/matrix/resources/tech-cartoons/ (Accessed: October 27, 2022)

 www.studentcrowd.com(2022) 

www.dmu.ac.uk(2022) 

www.leicetsermercury.co.uk(Leicester to be celebrated at festival as 'most diverse city' By Asha Patel June 2021)

 Winkelman, R. (no date) Tech cartoons, TIM. Available at: https://fcit.usf.edu/matrix/resources/tech-cartoons/ (Accessed: October 27, 2022).


 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Software Overview- Visual studio code